2.18.2009

Rest Day

Ow. I'm so achey. I've been hobbling around all day, groaning about my overworked muscles. I accidentally got to the gym an hour early for trampoline class (that's right, trampoline class) yesterday, so I decided to go to the 6:00 weight-lifting class, too. It hurt. And there was a guy from ABC News filming us for a story as we flailed around with our Smartbells, so I had to work extra hard to keep the immense effort/panic from showing on my face.

I packed my gym clothes again today, but decided at the last minute to scrap the workout and go out to dinner with Stephen instead. A light snow was falling, and our waiter remarked on the beauty of the snow as it fell past the streetlights outside. I think we're all a little sick of winter, but it was beautiful. Eighteen days until Daylight Savings Time begins!